Date(s) - 29/06/2021 - 30/06/2021
Get exposed to the new standard requirements in Annex SL for Management System Structure;
Determine implementation methods to align your QMS with the requirements of ISO 9001:2015;
Gain Knowledge on the implementation of a Risk Based Approach in your organization;
Acquire the necessary methodology and techniques for auditing and evaluating the Quality Management System;
Review the guidelines for Auditing Quality Management Systems.
Internal quality auditors
Process owners .
Introduction to ISO 9001 Quality Management System
• Principles and terminology
• Overview on ISO 9001
• key changes between ISO 9001:2008 and ISO 9001:2015;
Annex SL (Appendix 2) –High Level Structure (HLS)
• Introduction to Appendix 2 HLS,
• Key Changes in Terms and Definitions.
ISO 9001:2015 Requirements
• QMS Benefits and Key Changes in Principles.
• KANO Model,
• Major differences in Terms and Definitions,
• Overview of changes between 2008 and 2015 versions,
• Context of the Organization and Leadership,
• New Standard’s documentation requirements.
Risk Based Approach
• Risk based thinking and process management,
• Methodology for risk identification and assessment.
• Techniques for Process Risk Management.
Audits Types and Terminology
• Types of audits
• Internal audit objectives
• Internal audit scope and criteria
• The audit processes
• Roles and responsibilities of the internal auditor
• Auditing skills
Planning, preparation and management of audits
• Presentation and preparation of the audit program
• Audit Checklist development
• Auditing Techniques
• Conducting process audits
• Audit & reporting the findings
Reporting audit findings
• Verifying corrective action
• Follow up
• Concluding Remarks