Date(s) - 19/09/2019 - 20/09/2019
9:00 am - 17:00 pm
1. Reviewing the QMS International Standard requirements as per ISO 9001;
2. Presenting the fundamental principles of a Quality Management System;
3. Understanding the required competencies, behavior and responsibilities of an Internal Auditor;
4. Acquiring auditing techniques to assess the conformance to the requirements of ISO 9001;
5. Planning an implementing an Internal Audit Program as per the auditing guideline ISO 19011.
1. Management Representatives or Quality Managers/Coordinators;
2. Future Internal Quality Auditors;
3. Departmental Managers within the Quality Chain.