Date(s) - 22/07/2020 - 23/07/2020
9:00 am - 17:00 pm
• Reviewing the QMS International Standard requirements as per ISO 9001;
• Present the fundamental principles of the revised Quality Management System Standard;
• Understanding the required competencies, behavior and responsibilities of an Internal Auditor;
• Acquiring auditing techniques to assess the conformance to the requirements of ISO 9001;
• Planning an implementing an Internal Audit Programme as per the auditing guideline ISO 19011.
• Management Representatives;
• Quality Managers/Coordinators;
• Heads of departments;
• Internal Quality Auditors.
• Be exposed by the Course Tutor to different concepts and methods;
• Be divided into teams for practical exercises and case studies;
• Perform Individual & Team Presentations;
• Be exposed to practical cases in developing audit documents;
• Go through an auditing simulation and conduct self-evaluation.
TÜV Rheinland PersCert.
Validity for 3 Years.
Bookings are closed for this event.